My friend is suicidal.

My friend is suicidal.

This is a discussion on My friend is suicidal. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; We were just going to ride the train one day, and he just tries to leap on the train tracks. Good thing I stopped him, ...

Member #

My friend is suicidal.

We were just going to ride the train one day, and he just tries to leap on the train tracks. Good thing I stopped him, but god, it took the life out of me. I never knew that he was like this. He always looked normal and happy to me.
    Now, I think he's going to therapy. What should I do? I want to support him, but I'm not sure of what to do. I want to tell him that I'm here for him, but I'm afraid that he won't believe me.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I don't want to sound negative but for now, all you can do is to entrust him to the therapist. They have their ways to help people overcome depression or any other related issues. You can still show your support by simply just being there.

Member #
    You can be there if and when he reaches out. I think that's all you can do for now. I hope your friend gets better bro.

Ads