New Corvette Stingray Forum

This is a discussion on New Corvette Stingray Forum within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; As a member of the Evoque Forums, I wanted to be the first to invite you to our sister site dedicated to the brand new ...

Member #

As a member of the Evoque Forums, I wanted to be the first to invite you to our sister site dedicated to the brand new 2014 Stingray Corvette

The new model corvette has been completely redesigned inside and out. For those that are interested in learning more about Chevy's flagship vehicle head on over to the Stingray Corvette Forum

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I think this is a pretty bold (and really cool!) new design for Corvette. I like it. I can see it pulling in a younger crowd of buyers. I can't help but think it looks a lot like the Viper though!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads