Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I trade in my 2013 evoque pure, for a different Range Rover or even a newer evoque? It has about 104k miles on it, drives beautiful and looks good. Trying to decide if I should keep it or trade it in.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The car still looks awesome.
I use this method for deciding….

See what they offer you for the car & work out if you could buy a car as nice as that for that much money…….

Probably keep it 👍

Reactions: Irarii

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car still looks awesome.
I use this method for deciding….

See what they offer you for the car & work out if you could buy a car as nice as that for that much money…….

Probably keep it 👍
Thanks man I appreciate it, I doubt I can get a suv that looks this nice for the price I got it for, but I’m upgrading the lights to the DRL with black housing, so it’s about to look even better, but yea I’ll prolly just hang on to it Bc it’s an awesome car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a ‘13 in the exact same colors except for brushed aluminum 22’s.
The one major difference is is that I have the “rare” coupe/2door.
Like you, it should be time for a new vehicle but my Evoque is so damn unique and beautiful that most new offerings pale in comparison.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 2014 Pure Prem. Aside from tires and breaks, the only thing I've had to replace was the turbo/exhaust manifold at around 45K miles. I too love the way it looks and I prefer it's looks to the newer models. I"m also weary of the "Ingenium" engines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts