Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just seeking some advice.
I'm ordering my new Evoque, and have the option of style 6 20" wheels.
Does anyone have experience with this size wheel, impact on performance?
I was going to pair them with all season tires and hope that the combination of full time all wheel drive and the nicer wheels, (my thoughts), should work out well in all conditions.
Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Max.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have the style 6 20's on my Dynamic. I figured they would ride harsh, but I could not feel a difference back to back with the 19's on the pure I test drove. It could be the magna ride helping.

I was pleasantly surprized at the ride qualty was good with them. The really do well in the high speed corners:cool:.

I have not had a chance to test in snow, we do not get much but I think it will be fine.

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've got 20's on my Evoque, my wife's has 19's. Can't tell any difference in ride. However, I've got the Active Dynamic suspension. I know one thing, don't put Runflats on any car!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've got 20's on my Evoque, my wife's has 19's. Can't tell any difference in ride. However, I've got the Active Dynamic suspension. I know one thing, don't put Runflats on any car!
From what I have found in test drives, the active dynamic suspension is what helps the 20's ride as well as the 19's are Evoques with out the active dynamic. My finds were the same, my Active dynamic with 20's rode as good if not better than the pure with 19's.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts