Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
590 Posts
I have sent an e-mail to your userid, as I assume your userid is your e-mail address. The e-mail has parts of the service manual that covers how to align the crankshaft pulley with the crankshaft position sensor.

If I'm wrong about your e-mail address, just send me a PM with the proper address, and I will resend the e-mail.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, glad I saw this post. My crankshaft pulley needs to be replaced, and was wondering if the sensor needs to be removed first, or can an impact gun be used to remove the pulley without removing the sensor. I don't wanna risk messing up the timing of the car by not being able to put the sensor back with the proper timing. I live in the Philippines sobth parts are expensive and very hard to find and delivery is outrageous. Also I don't have the timing kit tools, so is it possible to replace the crankshaft pulley without using the timing tool kit and not mess up the timing of the car. Thank u for u reply in advanced.

·
Super Moderator
590 Posts
Dano, I have sent you an email with parts of the service manual, to correctly align the crankshaft pulley to the crankshaft position sensor.

Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts