Evoque Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much off MSRP are you getting on 2013 Evoques on the lot? What about if you order?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got $3400 off a 2013 Evoque Prestige with Climate, HD, and Advanced Park Assist that was on the lot. I had the same offer from two dealerships.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here. I got a quote on 2013 Dynamic with pretty much everything except park assist and 20 inches rims. Exterior is Havana and interior is Ebony Pimento. The dealer is telling me that these are going at the MSRP and they are selling em as they are coming in. He is taking $500 off the MSRP after extreme bargaining and the final cost is $57760 out the door.The dealer is in Allentown PA. The car will be due in mid January. After reading the forum here, it appears he is not being straight with me. I have to put the order in by 14th or they won't be able to change anything. WHat do you all think??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Some areas seem to be selling at close to MSRP. Check a few dealers in the area. You may have an easier time negotiating if car is sitting on lot. Dealers get serious with discounts at end of month. I think you should still be able to get $1,500 - $2,000 off in Philly area for something on the lot, possibly more. Cincinnati had 3 Dynamics (2013) on the lot last week.

·
Registered
30 Posts
in bay area.. maybe I suck at negotiating, but I only got 1% off on a 2013 car that just arrived.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I purchased my Evoque in June and the dealership would only take $500 off MSRP. This vehicle is a 2012 dynamic, Santorini black with the ebony/pimento interior. My dealer was selling these cars as soon as they hit the lot. At that time my dealership only received two Evoques a month. Now what I did was trade in a 2009 Jaquar XF supercharged model. The dealer offered me $34k but I held out for $37k. Vehicle had 46k miles. If you have a car to trade in, get more for it if the dealer only gives you $500 off MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2013 Dynamic 5 door

I got $2,495 off list on a 2013 Dynamic with everything but Adaptive dynamics (I wanted that!), rear seat video and 20" wheels. Very happy with the deal and the vehicle. I bought it in Fairfield County, CT from dealer stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2013 Pure Premium (fuji white ext./ebony black int.) for $47,350 + taxes, title, etc. in Washington DC area

1 - 20 of 47 Posts