Evoque Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed when pulling into a parking spot and looking at your car's reflection that only one headlamp appears on? I pulled in yesterday and I felt that only my right LED and Xenons were on the and the entire left headlamp was off. As soon as I pulled straight in the left side turned on.

Anyone else experience this? Does this have to do with the adaptive headlights?

If you watch on this video at 1:40 you can see what I mean:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Notice that the headlight that is "out" is the one with the active turn signal. It dims to allow better visualization of the signal. As soon as the turn signal is deactivated, the headlight re-illuminates. This has nothing to do with parking or wheel direction. It occurs whenever the turn signal is activated. You'll notice the same with Audis and many other newer vehicles.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone asked their dealer if there is a way to reprogram the headlights so that the LED's don't turn off when the turn signal is activated on that particular side? It only happens under DRL conditions. Not a big deal but just wondering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.