Evoque Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is it really worth waiting for the 2013's? I have mine on order for June, but its a 2012.
I dont think anything will change from the current model, other than the year. Might be harder to sell in the future.

Eric

·
Registered
482 Posts
It takes companies a while to make big changes to vehicles if it is based on market pressure (i.e. the things we'd hope for in a 2013 Evoque revision). In addition, they spent so much time developing the Evoque that I think changes to the 2013 will be minor. Remember how backed up they are on orders, too! There really in no substantial market pressure for them to amend the car now!

I thought about waiting, but I don't think it is worth it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10 Posts
A dealer told me they are adding the option of parallel park assist to all the 2013 american models, but I have no information on price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
More 2013 stuff..

-Contrast roof color on any model
-Park assist on Prestige Model
-Black Land Rover Grill emblem
-Faster seat motor for coupe
-Galway Green replaced by Aintree Green
-Off Road navigation feature added
-Spoiler extension on dynamics now an option not standard

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Marketing Bulletin

Was at my dealer today and they don't have a definite date. I do havea copy of the marketing bulletin for the 2013's with all the information regarding whats changing etc. Will try to post here.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Surprised they're taking the spoiler off the Dynamic option. I wonder if that is like the contrast roof change? Maybe the spoiler is now available on all models.

I wonder if the 8-way driver's seat controls for other models is hidden in there somewhere?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Surprised they're taking the spoiler off the Dynamic option. I wonder if that is like the contrast roof change? Maybe the spoiler is now available on all models.

I wonder if the 8-way driver's seat controls for other models is hidden in there somewhere?
Its not the whole spoiler that's gone just that little black bit on top.
Roof-spoiler-adds-the-masculinity-of-Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Evoque.jpg

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
"off road navigation feature" should have been on the 2012's according to the info on their website.... I think they should do a free upgrade.
I agree the 2012s should get this but to be honest I'm not sure what it does. I googled a bit and saw it say "it tracks you off road" but does it show terrain, compass direction, speed etc? or is it just your map dot on a blank background? how would that be useful?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cousinit, you and your fancy camera tricks!
Speaking of digital editing and 2013 options, if they're making the roof color an option at all levels now, and the spoiler extension an option for some undefined levels... I'd like to see the lower sidebody panels as an option. I think the Dynamic looks great with the painted lower sidebody parts, but I think the option to have the black panels with the inserts would look good too. Sort of like this in these as-is and with changes views below. I've actually looked at the LR parts listings to tell that buying all the panels and trim pieces would be fairly easy to take care of, but the back bumper would have to be painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone know if the 2013 models are in production and when they might be showing up at the dealer locations in the US? I thought about getting a 2012 but according to KBB the Evoque's value might have a significant value drop after the first year. Hopefully the Evoque will hold it's value. I'm going to wait for a 2013 and see if my dealer can trade one for the one I want without ordering.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone know if the 2013 models are in production and when they might be showing up at the dealer locations in the US? I thought about getting a 2012 but according to KBB the Evoque's value might have a significant value drop after the first year. Hopefully the Evoque will hold it's value. I'm going to wait for a 2013 and see if my dealer can trade one for the one I want without ordering.
I ordered mine last month through my dealership. I believe I am the second wave of orders from dealerships, so you might see them in October. I am going to go to the Orange County Auto show to see if they are there this month, but don't think so. Suppose to have a Oct 5th build date with a delivery prior to Nov. 27th on my order:eek:

I addressed the issue about the price reduction on MSRP in this thread http://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/evoque-purchasing/725-kbb-build-price-2013s-shocking-news.html

Unless your getting a trim that you have your heart set on, (Like I do, Contrasting roofs were not offered on Prestige) that isn't available on the 2012's I would get a 2012 now, as it is the best to negotiate. Seriously play hard ball for $500 above invoice.

Good luck on what ever you do. I love this vehicle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2013's are already in Canada

Hi Everyone... I'm new to the forum as I just ordered my 2013 Evoque a week and a half ago. My dealer received their first wave of 2013's the day before I placed my order. Mine should be delivered in late December.

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts