Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow looks gorgeous. Lease will be up in less than 2 years so if there are any issues with 9 speed transmission, they should of worked them out by then. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading over the 2014 specs and looking for changes I read on the page two text under the nine speed transmission heading – the auto stop/start in idle feature will be a part of the nine speed transmission. I hope this can be easily turned off by the ownerin the programing preferences. Not something I would care to have even though it might save a few mpgs. I had read earlier that this was a feature for only the european diesel model.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for posting the MY2014 info!

I've been reading some info on the MY2014 for the last few weeks (and trying to find out what's accurate for the MY2014 US model) and it seems that some of last year's options for the Dynamic are now standard. If you wanted a loaded Dynamic it seems the price is cheaper then last year's model. I read something about the stop/start feature of the engine and you can disable the feature but it must be done everytime you start up the Evoque. Not sure if that is for the US model. I also saw a featue called Redundant digital speedometer. Does this mean its a digial speedometer that displays MPH in the US model?

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's still confusing as to whether the perpendicular park assist feature is included or not. It isn't explicitly mentioned, but there is a footnote on page 77 stating that rear mudflaps are "...not applicable with Perpendicular Parking". But then, page 77 also states that the Emergency Snow Traction Aid is available for 2WD vehicles, which we know is not for the USA. But then a press release from August mentioned it as a feature. Perhaps they dropped it, or will add it later as a SW upgrade??

-- Paul

·
Registered
74 Posts
Also worth noting that the brochure does not explicitly list the Vision Assist option package but it is mentioned that Blind Spot Monitoring is available as part of the Vision Assist package so I assume it was omitted as an oversight.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like it's been pulled :( Not sure why LR USA can't get their act together with details of the new model. They've announced it, so let us see what all of the options are!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts