Evoque Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was driving today and got a message that said two wheel drive only - traction reduced. then when i went to park the car, the gear knob was stuck in D and would not rotate to park (or rotate at all for that matter) I cut the engine and restarted and now it won't move at all. knob will not move, and D flashes when i turn it back on. have turned car on and off multiple times and knob will not go down or rotate - two wheel traction warning has gone away but car will not move

anyone have any insight on this and how this can be fixed ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
You could try disconnecting the battery forcing a hard reset, but I suspect it’s going to be a garage job.

·
Registered
4 Posts
was driving today and got a message that said two wheel drive only - traction reduced. then when i went to park the car, the gear knob was stuck in D and would not rotate to park (or rotate at all for that matter) I cut the engine and restarted and now it won't move at all. knob will not move, and D flashes when i turn it back on. have turned car on and off multiple times and knob will not go down or rotate - two wheel traction warning has gone away but car will not move

anyone have any insight on this and how this can be fixed ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello
Did you ever get this issue solved and fixed ?
And if you could please tell me what was done
Thank uou
Ac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts