Evoque Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The car really looks pretty cool! Are you aware that the price battleground is key real estate in the struggle for automobile sales? If the price is too high, sales will suffer as fewer customers will buy, while if it's too low, the gain may be too small. According to the most up-to-date market research, $30,000 might be the brand new price point for luxury vehicles, as desired younger consumers are getting front-wheel drive luxury manufacturers around that price, making them more mass industry. Take a look at this article: Luxury Vehicles-Lower Prices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A convertible is possible, for example, and it may even be a roadster. The CLA will be closer to the A-class than to any other variation of the MFA platform, sharing front architecture and many styling elements.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I do like the look of it, and when I went to the site to build one just for giggles, I threw on at least $10k in extras pretty easily, so yeah, 40-50k I should think. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice looking car. Base prices are such a joke on "luxury" cars. You won't see one on the lot that is even close to that price.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like too. I mentioned in another post about the Mercedes gla suv out in year or 2. It is surpose to compete with the evoque. I don't know how to post pics of it but it is nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mercedes is the most expensive and luxury car which widely used all over the world, Mercedes is the most beautiful car.I want to buy a latest model of Mercedes.I hope i will get it soon as possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts