Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I personally don't think there is anything wrong there, but if you want the car lower, change to 19" rims and your ride will get smoother too..........

·
Registered
4 Posts
"Wheels" aren't going to change ride height, but tire size will. But a smaller diameter of tire will just increase fender gap

To the op does she have the dynamic suspension or the fixed suspension? A side shot of the vehicle on a flat surface would make judging it much easier

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She has the Dynamic Suspension
To the op does she have the dynamic suspension or the fixed suspension? A side shot of the vehicle on a flat surface would make judging it much easier
The model is Dynamic so I assume the Dynamic suspension ???

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know this post is a little old now, but, no, just because it’s the R-Dynamic model, it doesnt mean it will have dynamic suspension. I have the R-Dynamic, but dynamic suspension was an option & I didn’t go for it.
smaller wheels or lower profile tyres will actually increase the distance from the wheel arch to the surface of the tyre. Smaller wheels will give a smoother ride, lower profile tyres will do the opposite.
as these are technically ” off road “ vehicles, they are supposed to have a decent clearance here, but if it really bothers you, you could have lowered springs/struts fitted, but this will have an effect on the ride quality and vehicle handling.
from the small photo shown, it looks ok to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts