·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds like this model (Autobiography Dynamic) will only come in 2 doors and Phoenix Orange color. I hope that's not the case once it's in production, I would love to trade mine for this version

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like this model (Autobiography Dynamic) will only come in 2 doors and Phoenix Orange color. I hope that's not the case once it's in production, I would love to trade mine for this version
From what I gathered so far that for 2015 there will be two new trims added to the existing Evoque lineup, namely Autobiography Edition (luxury oriented with the same 240HP engine) and Autobiography Dynamic Edition (sport oriented with 285HP).

Both will be available as a 5-door or as a 3-door coupe.

Autobiography will have 6 interior color schemes for the customers to choose from

while Autobiography Dynamic will have 4 interior color schemes with availability of choosing either climate-controlled seats or Sport seats.

As for Phoenix Orange color.....I'm not sure if it's an exclusive color for Autobiography Dynamic only.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's a shame and I wouldn't buy it if it doesn't come in coupe version. I plan on buying and upgrading to coupe dynamic when lease is up in 2015. Hope u can get it in a coupe.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well.. cute but no MagneRide no sale. Not sure if it's an option, but it did say recalibrated shocks which sounds like not. And the one interior shot shows that selection deleted. Since MagneRide is the best suspension on the planet (and avail on the Evoque), not sure how you REALLY make it better by deleting it. You can, of course, make it bouncier... And, I don't need more horse power (worse mileage) in So. California. Car looks like a poser. Might be great for Beverley Hills.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How marketing can screw up a good idea! (1) Who wants to drive an orange car? (2) Limit the performance to the pedestrian, least performance looking of the two body styles – the five door version. (3) For the extra horsepower you also have to pay for every luxury option, pricing it outside of the means of most buyers. All this if all you want is an extra 45hp!

Land Rover should take the 285hp motor and tranny, the 20" wheels, the recalibrated suspension and put it all in a fuji white "Pure" three door coupe. Charge an extra $5000 above the "Pure" price and put a special performance badge on it. They would have a legend, underpricing Audi and BMW and capturing the market share of performance SUVs. Leave the "Autobiography" luxury version for the wanna be celebrities.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will keep my 2013 Dynamic Coupe with the Ultimate Racechip and K&N air filter the thing whips and looks in my opinion with all my exterior mods (22" oem wheels, custom stainless running boards, chrome side vents, murdered out tint, debadged, roof spoiler, front license plate delete.) The racechip set on setting 4 gives enough power with no ill side effects and I'm coming from a 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged. There is no way I would get rid of a good thing to have a car payment again or loose all my hard work creating the little beast I've made.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts