Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I bought a brand new 2020 Evoque a year ago and as part of the package I received the maintenance manual which stated that the
first oil change is due after 1 year or 16k km (Canadian)
So after 1 year I contacted the dealership and asked for an appointment but I was told that the first service is not due yet - it needs to be done after 2 years or 34k
Surprised I called LandRover Customer Service where I was told 'to contact the dealership' as they are not sure!
So..did they give me a wrong service manual? (it was printed in 2018) or is the dealership wrong?
Thank you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
In the U.K. the first service is 2 years as you were told, but, the oil dilution issue means that the Oil service will be due much earlier. I have had mine done today at 13000 miles, as the car was telling me it was due now. It was done foc under warranty.
Unfortunately, the mechanic managed to catch the front near side wheel on the ramp scraping paint from the rim.
They have had to strip the wheel and re-powder coat it. In their defence they told me about it straight away & it does look like a brand new wheel (although it did before it went in).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts