a few of my recent mods.

22" XO Matte Black wheels on Yokohama 265/40/22
Black Badges
Black roof rails & cross bars

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the black rims and badges, the only thing that looks off to me is the white roof and spoiler. The color combo with the blue doesn't match for me, but I am not driving it. As long as you like it, that's what matters.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Matte black looks like dirty black. Rims should be gloss black. Roof should be body color or gloss black. Anything silver should be gloss black or body color. Ditch the silver trim.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I made a mistake of getting flat black rims once. They just always looked filthy, no matter what. Also I think BC was right, the color combo is throwing me off.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not really tough crowd. Everyone has personal tastes. As long as OP is happy with his purchase, all is well. I would rather have other be honest with me though when asking their opinion instead of blowing smoke up my ass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I prefer matte black rims because brake dust and dirt will not be too obvious, but they are harder to clean than glossy ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the black rims and badges, the only thing that looks off to me is the white roof and spoiler. The color combo with the blue doesn't match for me, but I am not driving it. As long as you like it, that's what matters.
You're absolutely right, that's my next mod...just wanted to post a pic of my rims. I'm planning on painting the roof black and the U bars (front/back) black.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matte black looks like dirty black. Rims should be gloss black. Roof should be body color or gloss black. Anything silver should be gloss black or body color. Ditch the silver trim.
Gloss black looks like "dirty black" after a day of driving due to brake dust, so makes no difference. I'm planing on painting the roof and U bars black.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the white roof/black rim combo, it makes your evoque stand out from the rest. But i prefer gloss black rims vs matte. With 22"s, a brembo big brake kit would look really nice, the stock discs are too small

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope, pretty quiet. But the cross bars create some noise at about 70mph...but nothing really noticeable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yahya, what are the specs of this wheels? (width and offset ). I'm planing on using the same size of tires but I am afraid of the high offset of my wheels and the front tires rubbing the coil spring supports.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Color is great, sharp wheel although too big. Biggest issue you have created is the huge wheels make the brakes look like they came off a go kart and I am 100% certain your braking performance has suffered considerably. This just a fact of physics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts