Evoque Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a 2014 Evoque Prestige, with stock wheels and tires. I am wanting to do a lift and get bigger/rugged tires. I saw the following post by Motorcitysteel and I wanted to know if it makes sense for me to do the same thing:

H&R springs 1.5" lift and a 1" strut spacer kit. Plus the 31" tires = 2.5" - 3" total ground clearance depending on the air pressure at the time.
Automotive tire Font Art Parallel Auto part
Automotive tire Camera lens Font Material property Automotive wheel system

He was 2015, does that matter?

Also, do you think this would work?

Motorcitysteel, it'be great to hear from you if you've had any issues with it since then and how its working.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I have Tema 30 spacers and H&R +30mm springs in my car. If I would do this again I would buy just muddy mods 40mm liftkit.
Btw Tema spacers you can have 20 or 30mm.
I would not put H&R spring again because they are very stiff and ride come even more hars than it is with orginal springs.
I have been thinking to change orginal springs back because it is annoiying when your car is shaking all the time if the tarmac isn't perfectly flat.

The H&R springs free height (out of the car) is the same as orginal. They lift that 30mm because they are so much stiffer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
And for tyres I have now Nokia Hakkapeliitta SUV 265 65 17 winter tyres in my car. They are nice but when I turn wheels at very end they take lighty contact to the fenders at front but I think that I can fix the fenders with heat gun to make them fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts