Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Droid X when I bought my Evoque that would pair with the car for a couple of minutes and then be dropped. Every other phone I tried seemed to work so I thought it was the phone. I just replaced it with a Razr Maxx and it's doing the same thing. Anyone able to pair an android phone with their Evoque?

·
Registered
326 Posts
My Droid Global 2 pairs and works fine. My wife's Motorola droid pairs and works fine also

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By accident I discovered there's a pull down window on the phone that while it's trying to pair, asks if you want to make the phone book accessible, and if you no longer want to be asked this question. Clicking yes and yes lets it pair. On my phone this isn't a pop up window so it was just a fluke that I discovered it. Without this command, using the normal method (making the phone discoverable etc) resulted in only temporary, manual pairing.

Here are some photos of the pull down window for anyone else having this problem. The command isn't shown as once you click "don't ask again" it won't appear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts