Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some guys here have the Aries 3D mats but can't find pics. These floormats are currently on sale at 4WO-Shop for SUV Accessory so I'm thinking of buying a set. How do you like the quality of Aries mats? Also, please post some pics if you have time. I'm curious if they really provide perfect fit. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know some guys here have the Aries 3D mats but can't find pics. These floormats are currently on sale at 4WO-Shop for SUV Accessory so I'm thinking of buying a set. How do you like the quality of Aries mats? Also, please post some pics if you have time. I'm curious if they really provide perfect fit. Thanks guys.
I have a 13 Dynamic with black interior and these mats fit great. The fonts have an indentation to fit over the hooks, while the back does not. The color blends in well and now since moving to Buffalo, NY...glad I had them for protection. I haven't had any slipping as they grip very well. Purchased through Autoanything and chatting with them got a discount.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Pcgeary1973. I just ordered Aries mats. Hope it will arrive in a few days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts