Evoque Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not without a lift. Even with a lift I think they may rub in the wheel wheels. I assume you are retaining the stock rims and offset. Perhaps with the right rim and a tire with a tapered edge it could work without mods.

I'm no tire expert, but my 255-55r-19 tires with factory rims, look too be near max. A 31-10.5- 18 could fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
lift

Not without a lift. Even with a lift I think they may rub in the wheel wheels. I assume you are retaining the stock rims and offset. Perhaps with the right rim and a tire with a tapered edge it could work without mods.

I'm no tire expert, but my 255-55r-19 tires with factory rims, look too be near max. A 31-10.5- 18 could fit.

Can you send pics of you Evoque with the 3" lift. very curious about ordering the lift spacers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re Big Tires "update"
Ever since I had my Atturo Trail Blades installed it felt weird on the highway. I took it back to the tire slope many times and had the tires removed and balanced. Then I was getting false DSC codes. Telling me I was spinning my tires at 70mph. So I took it to the land rover dealer and the have it for 3 days. They verdict was that I had 3 different circumference on the tires. (See picture) All tires are labeled the same size, however they are not. The tire store apologized, even though it was not their fault. They offered to give me a new set of tires of my choice.

I went with the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac in 255/55R/19. Perfect fit. No rubbing like the Atturos. Very low road noise, great dry and wet traction. Have not taken them offroad yet. Highly recommend so far.
@Motorcitysteel I have Evoque 2016 with 245/45 R20 and I want to install Yokohama Geolander at g015 AT 245/50 R20 which is means 5% (12.5 mm) different in side wall height. Is that okay?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts