Evoque Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finished my 2 day rental from the dealer, I wanted to try the dynamic but they just had a coupe. So my question is does the 4 door which I'm negotiating for right now have the same thick front headliner? I don't remember from my earlier test drive. I was surprised that I had to kinda look straight up and to the side to really see out of the roof glass. In my regular car the sun roof starts at least 5 inches in front of my head so you get movement and sky in your peripheral vision while driving. I'm about 5'6" so maybe that hurt me, and towards the end I pulled the steering wheel out and put seat back a bit and it was better but still didn't seem to get the feeling I assumed when you see the roof from outside. While in the rear passenger seats it obviously looks amazing. Hoping that makes sense...

·
Registered
179 Posts
You are correct. The glass roof does not come all the way to the front and the liner covers the drivers head BUT it let's a lot of light in and when you stop at a light and look up, you see a panorama view of the sky.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts