Evoque Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a Black, White or Red Evoque and would like to display your vehicle at the LA Auto Show with a new Free 20" wheel package contact Black Diamond Wheel at 714-719-2338

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't get vehicle ready for the LA Auto Show but here are images of the vehicle with new Black Diamond 20" wheel and tire package. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover evoque Range rover Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover evoque

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey guys, what size TIRE and WHEELS can I put in the EVOQUE without compromising the car/suspension/bumper and fender clearance?
I have a WHITE EVOQUE, PURE PREMIUM qith 19' OEM wheels.
Thank you
brazeagle

·
Registered
44 Posts
Evoque?

I have a Black evoque with a white contrast top? Just got the stock 19" Dynamic wheels on it but I def want some 20"s My ride is brand new, perfect condition? Let me know email me here please. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
NEVERMIND. I read all the post through and realized it's too late, hahahaha my bad. I wish I would've known earlier. Definitely would've let you guys use my ride.

·
Registered
28 Posts
in answer to your question Brazeagle, I have 275/45R20 tires with 20" by 9.5 wheels on my pure plus model. these are the widest (and I think most attractive diameter and width) that will fit with no problem. ride grips the road but have to admit will be a bit more choppy than your stock 19" 235's. there have been other post here on our forum where 295's were used but I believe some adjustments will need to be made. in fact, pics I saw of his car were fantastic. Totally agreed... thinner tires just don't look good on a vehicle, especially our evoque's, but that certainly is my humble opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts