Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing eBay and saw a listing for the LR brand windshield shade and the picture being used had the bodyside decals on the car so I did a little surfing for the bodyside kit numbers:

VPLVB0090
VPLVB0091
VPLVB0092
VPLVB0093
VPLVB0094

I came across a LR Netherlands site with more details. Seems you buy the hood/bonnet separately from the sides and the sides are of course either 5dr or 3dr. Colors are black, white, and silver. I'd like to see a Fuji white with black top fitted with the black decals.

They also have LR iPad headrest holders but I'm not sure if it fits the US seats.

Range Rover Evoque - Knook Land Rover

By the way, I browsed the site from Google and using the translation tool in Google if it helps. It seemed to do a pretty good job.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
I like the front window shade. I have the splash guards front and rear on order. Not sure I know what you mean or what the body side decal is? I do not see it in the picture.

They have lots of nice accessories listed on the site.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the really expensive white stripe in the picture from the front of the hood all the way down the side up high.... I know, it looks like a sheen or a reflection but it isn't.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
DO NOT spend your money on an LR-branded iPad mount!

I have been using the RocketFish iPad mount for about 3 months now (for my 7-year old in the back) and it is perfect. It is sturdy, inexpensive and can be switched between our 3 cars without issue.

Hidden benefit is that when the iPad isn't secured to it, it is about twice the circumference of a doorknob and is perfect for hanging a suit jacket without wrinkling it. You can probably get it for $25 at your closest Best Buy.

Rocketfish

·
Registered
326 Posts
It's the really expensive white stripe in the picture from the front of the hood all the way down the side up high.... I know, it looks like a sheen or a reflection but it isn't.
Ok, thanks I see it now, but sure did not notice it earlier, thought it was just a sheen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't sold any of the side decals yet but have had a few inquiries on them. LR has not shipped them to the US market yet but we can order them from the UK warehouse.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Is LR planning to eventually have the decals shipped to the US market for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts