Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may think this belongs in the maintenance section. I agree but it will never get read. Regardless, would anyone know where to get a pair of front and rear brake calipers for the Evoques? They have Ford stamped on them but no numbers that appear to be part numbers are on them. I'd wager Land Rover can get them....for an arm and a leg?
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
572 Posts
Some may think this belongs in the maintenance section. I agree but it will never get read. Regardless, would anyone know where to get a pair of front and rear brake calipers for the Evoques? They have Ford stamped on them but no numbers that appear to be part numbers are on them. I'd wager Land Rover can get them....for an arm and a leg?
Thank you.
Here is a link to a Land Rover dealer that sells over the Internet. I have dealt with them, and they have good prices and reasonable shipping charges.

Looks like the calipers are about $155.00 each.

May I ask why you are replacing the calipers on a relatively new vehicle?

2012 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE Parts - Land Rover Parts Center - Call (800) 574-9217 for Genuine Land Rover Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to have the new ones powder coated. Undecided on color. Since that process can take a couple of days, at least at my shop, I simply can't afford to have the car down for that length of time.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just for the heck of it I googled Ford calipers. Of course there are numerous types. However, they were all in the $60-$100. range. Good grief?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts