Evoque Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed the carbon fiber mirror covers a few days ago. I also ordered the carbon fiber hood vents and side vents. Hopefully will arrive next week.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have a pair of brand new OEM mirror caps (LH – Part No: LR025171, RH - Part No:LR025170) that I had painted piano black that was never installed. I was going to use these as someone keyed my right mirror but now that the smoked headlights from the special edition won't work on my Evoque (flashing warning on dash), I'm using the credit on the headlights to purchase these CF pieces. Therefore, I do have a brand new pair of mirror caps that I had painted piano black for sale on Ebay. Again...never installed. http://r.ebay.com/S4Om92

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check your PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can contact screen name: LandRover on here to get the CF parts. I've met and bought parts from LandRover many times. Very good guy and easy to deal with. If you are in the UK, let me know as I have another dealer there that have good pricing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Would black carbon color or black color caps look goofy on a Fuji White 4-Door? Im thinking yes. Man, I wish the 2013 model had the 2014 "smaller" side mirrors. Serious safety hazard.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Would black carbon color or black color caps look goofy on a Fuji White 4-Door? Im thinking yes. Man, I wish the 2013 model had the 2014 "smaller" side mirrors. Serious safety hazard.
the carbon caps look great on every color. I think on a fuji white model, they'd look even better if you have a black roof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts