Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The You Tube posted video explains clearly how to change the cabin air filter. Its from the UK and the access to the filter is from the left footwell which has no pedals that would be obstructions in accessing the filter. Here in the U.S. the foot pedals are in this area (left hand drive.) Can the same access to the filter be done from the U.S. spec pedal free right footwell?

·
Registered
242 Posts
The You Tube posted video explains clearly how to change the cabin air filter. Its from the UK and the access to the filter is from the left footwell which has no pedals that would be obstructions in accessing the filter. Here in the U.S. the foot pedals are in this area (left hand drive.) Can the same access to the filter be done from the U.S. spec pedal free right footwell?
Yes, its done from the right footwell. There is a newer youtube video showing it being done on a U.S. Evoque to supplement the U.K. video. Warning, not as easy as the videos shows. I posted my experience with this operation on this site several weeks ago. I think its in the 'maintenance' category.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts