Evoque Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After inconclusive research, but all signs pointing to being able to fit the following setup - I decided to go for it and see what happens.

BBS SR 19" Wheels (purchased from Tirerack.com)
Cooper Zeon LTZ 255/55R19 Tires (purchased from Tirecrawler.com)

IMAG00180.jpg IMAG00181.jpg IMAG00184.jpg IMAG00185.jpg IMAG00186.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then of course I had to test them out, so I took it to the local off-road park. No rubbing at all and very good capability with these tires.

IMAG00190.jpg IMAG00189.jpg IMAG00191.jpg IMAG00192.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fit looks very good. Aren't those tire aspects slightly off. Have you noticed any speed differential being off?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fit looks very good. Aren't those tire aspects slightly off. Have you noticed any speed differential being off?
Yes, they are about 1 inch larger total diameter. I've measured the speed before and after changing the tires with a couple different GPS speedometer apps on my cellphone - my readings show that the speedo ran about 2-3 mph under actual (per GPS) speed with the stock tires and runs pretty much right on par with the GPS speed with the new tires. Obviously the differential is higher/lower depending on how fast you are going, but overall it seems like the speedo is actually more accurate with the new setup if I am to believe the GPS app.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was thinking about getting some good off-road tires set up on my 2014 how did it work out as far as road noise and ride, on the road

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking about getting some good off-road tires set up on my 2014 how did it work out as far as road noise and ride, on the road
I'm about a year and a half on these tires now and still enjoying them. There is some mild road noise, but nothing overbearing in my opinion. I've rotated them every 5K miles. They have great ride, driving and handling for such an aggressive tire and also have an H speed rating (unusual for such a tire) which contributes to this performance and helps if you like to go fast sometimes ;).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Perfect I'm really thinking about getting these do you know what the offset is on the wheels that you have the factory ones are a 45 offset I was hoping to use my factory 19"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure thing - the offset of the wheels is 45mm. The wheel can be found at the following Tire Rack link: https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=SR030SG&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=SR&wheelFinish=Anthracite Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Land+Rover&autoModel=Range+Rover+Evoque&autoYear=2015&autoModClar=Pure+Premium

One thing to note is that I do get a constant TPMS error with these tires/wheels installed, even though I have the sensors in the wheels. I don't mind living with it but its something to think about if you are considering installing different wheels/tires than stock sizes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I"m looking to upgrade my tires and rims, but I'm concerned with how WIDE I can go on MY Ranger Rover Evoque 2013 pure premium.

I want a wider tire, but don't want it to rub.

Any input on tire width constraints for this older model ?

Thnks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts