Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have this code for couple months and had already replaced the Fuel pump and the Front gas pump (by the motor) and Changed the frontal sensor on fuel rail but the code is still there, someone had the same problem or has a idea how to fix it?
The dealer says has nothing wrong with it idk what to do.

Thanks

Evoque 2013 Pure Plus Gas

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi guys, i have this code for couple months and had already replaced the Fuel pump and the Front gas pump (by the motor) and Changed the frontal sensor on fuel rail but the code is still there, someone had the same problem or has a idea how to fix it?
The dealer says has nothing wrong with it idk what to do.

Thanks

Evoque 2013 Pure Plus Gas
Does the dealer give a reason for the code if they say nothing is wrong? If you clear the code does it come back? Did you replace fuel filters when you replaced the pumps?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the dealer give a reason for the code if they say nothing is wrong? If you clear the code does it come back? Did you replace fuel filters when you replaced the pumps?
NO they just said me it was the fuel pump, but i have already replaced both and all the fuel lines and sensors and the code always come back when i clear it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts