Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've bought a battery tender to maintain my battery for the next few months. One question; where do I connect the leads? The charger comes with these small leads that are circular and small, unlike the crocodile clips. How do I attach them to the battery itself? Because it's circular, does that mean I have to unscrew some screws and them attach it as sort of a washer?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The leads you're referring to are to be left on the battery. I have those attached to my motorcycle battery so the attachment is always there and I tucked the plug in side under the seat. When I return from a ride I can hook the Battery Tender up and forget it. You do have to slip those under a nut on the terminals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The leads you're referring to are to be left on the battery. I have those attached to my motorcycle battery so the attachment is always there and I tucked the plug in side under the seat. When I return from a ride I can hook the Battery Tender up and forget it. You do have to slip those under a nut on the terminals.
I see! That seemed a bit troublesome(putting nuts and stuff). I went ahead and clamped it onto the positive terminal and grounded it. I managed to shut the hood with it clamped so I can leave it there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts