Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did you wait for your ordered Evoque to arrive? The local dealer told my wife to order now if she wants it the last week of December. 20 weeks sounds like a long time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
In my locality. Gulf South, there is a dealer inventory on their lots, although nearly all are black, white and silver. Why the wait? Was it because you requested specific options and/or color, or perhaps a 2014 model?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In my locality. Gulf South, there is a dealer inventory on their lots, although nearly all are black, white and silver. Why the wait? Was it because you requested specific options and/or color, or perhaps a 2014 model?
My wife wants an Orkney Grey Pure with Nav only. We will likely travel a bit for it as the local dealer sells at MSRP only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's interesting, I live in PA and the local dealers all have less than 6 vehicles in inventory. My folks live in the Midwest where dealer inventory is 20 - 30 evoques in various colors! Looks like I'll buy there as I expect the dealers are incentives to move their inventory!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts