Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is how it looks now. I PlastiDipped the letters in black with a few coats of glossifier. Removed "Evoque" and the Land Rover logo. Tinted front windows to match the rear ones.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks great! I'm just curious as to why you'd wanna de-badge the tailgate.

Have you ever thought of PlastiDipping your entire Evoque? An extremely more affordable way to get that stealth-look of the Victoria Beckham Edition!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very Euro style when debaged.
You can order your cars (primarily BMWs and Audis) sans badge. Probably about 50% on the road are that way.

When you think about it, it's a bit cheesy driving round in a car with a cheap plastic badge showing what car your driving (or even what engine, turbo or number of valves you have!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks great! I'm just curious as to why you'd wanna de-badge the tailgate.

Have you ever thought of PlastiDipping your entire Evoque? An extremely more affordable way to get that stealth-look of the Victoria Beckham Edition!
Thanks. I'd debage all my cars haha. Unless they were extreme performance models. I find it gives the car a cleaner look. I'd even remove the "Range Rover" badging but the rear would look too bland.

I would PlastiDip my whole car but it'd be too much work to remove it.
Very Euro style when debaged.
You can order your cars (primarily BMWs and Audis) sans badge. Probably about 50% on the road are that way.

When you think about it, it's a bit cheesy driving round in a car with a cheap plastic badge showing what car your driving (or even what engine, turbo or number of valves you have!)
Exactly. I'm sure people already know what it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts