Evoque Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone im new to the the forum and was hoping to get some help on my 15 evoque door lock problem, long story short i had a second key programmed and since then my doors dont unlock or lock with the fobs or the switch on the door panel. it still sets the alarm but thats it, i can here a very slight tick under the dash on passenger side when unlock is pressed on the fob or switch but not when lock is pushed. the guy that programmed the fob says he just added a new key and didnt do anything with the original one, his tech says it is the actuator. is it possible that if one actuator is gone that none of the doors will lock. when i press lock button i get 2 beeps which it never did before. any help would be appreciated, this is the wifes car and she is not happy

·
Registered
24 Posts
2 beeps on locking generally means something has not latched closed properly. If all your side doors and boot are definitely closed properly, then it may be your bonnet.

This had me perplexed for a few minutes when i originally picked up my car and checked something under the hood. Just pop the boot and give it a good (gentle) slam and see if that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts