1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is good news. When you ordered the part from them, did you do it all on line or did you have to call for the dollar consversion and shipping?

I have reviewed the instructions twice on line. Still not sure weather I would do the install or pay some one else.

How distracting is it when your driving?

I know my wife would love to watch a move while we were taking trips.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called and ordered over the phone. It is somewhat distracting right now, but that is just because I am looking to see how it works. I see the application being used more for the kids then me. Could also be good for long road trips if you don't have kids.

There are a lot of places that will install them for you. My dealer did mine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It works perfect. The picture quality is awesome and the sound is just like being in a movie theater with the Meridian system. :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
It works perfect. The picture quality is awesome and the sound is just like being in a movie theater with the Meridian system. :cool:
Awesome! We should get them over here as a vendor to talk about the product a bit, post up some pictures and an installation How-To.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thumper, does your truck have Nav or non-nav? Just wondering if this works with non-nav equipped Evoques.
Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
That is a question i would also like the answer to. Do you have only one screen ar did you install another in the back?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in the US and I routinely drive while my little grand-daughter watched the dvd... is my vehicle not supposed to have come to me like this? I thought it odd that this is the 5th-6th car i have had with dvd and the only one that has no restrictions on it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
So you are saying youre granddaughter can watch the DVD on the front screen when your driving? I did not think it was supose to be able to do that.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The video plays but stops showing on the screen at 15-20 mph. The dvd audio still plays but the screen says something about the image being tuned off for safety which is weird because the nav lets you do everything but watch a dvd, even address entry while moving which none of my previous cars have done. I have not tested USB video yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts