Evoque Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'll be placing my order with the dealer very soon, but just need your thoughts on this:

At roughly the same cost, and assuming that I can only choose between the two, should I get the dynamic package OR the style 6 wheels (for a white coupe model)? Why?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are you asking if you should get the Dynamic car or a different model that offers style 6 wheels instead of the Dynamic-style three? If this is just about wheels, do a dealer swap after you buy. Otherwise, if you're looking for an opinion on the Dynamic vs the other models (Coupe only?) The single reason I bought the Dynamic was because I could get Magnetic Suspension. Again, unclear what you are asking.

If you're asking about the MagneRide suspension vs cool wheels on a Dynamic car, without question get the MagneRide. It turns this car into a very capable sports sedan.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If this is just about wheels, do a dealer swap after you buy. .
FYI, after attempting this at two dealers, I can tell you that this will not likely happen. They consider the wheels and tires "used" once they are on the car, and for liability sake, they won't do it. They won't "steal from another car" on the lot either, it creates way too much hassle. You can, however buy the extra set of wheels separately and keep the originals for a winter set. That's what I did.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wow! Never heard of that before. Actually prefer the wheels that came on my Dynamic, and they seem to be in demand overseas (as only avail on coupes I am told). Maybe things are that tight. Of course, one thing to consider, maybe dealers don't want to have to mess with the TPM issue when changing wheels from one car to another. Sounds like you have the best solution, anyway.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Run flats are what it says: they can run at about 55mph totally flat for a given number of miles. Yes, you would then not need a spare. I had them on a C6 Corvette. TPM would be helpful because visually you cannot tell if they are flat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow! Never heard of that before. Actually prefer the wheels that came on my Dynamic, and they seem to be in demand overseas (as only avail on coupes I am told).
I agree. The Dynamic's standard wheels look best from the options available. Go for the Magnetic suspension as you can never add that after the fact. If you want different wheels, go aftermarket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts