Evoque Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yes, I still build a few each week.
Email me at [email protected] and I will reply with the installation instructions and a couple of video clips showing it operate from both the remote and dash mounted buttons.

Are these still being built? Any video?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes I use both forums....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I built a module last year for my wife's Audi Q5, and I built another today for my new Evoque.
Just push either the tailgate button on the remote, or the button in the dash, and it will close for you....

It is very easy to install if anybody is interested in having one made, just PM me.....
(No drilling or cutting, just remove one trim piece, and tap three wires)

I tried to post a couple of short video clips, but the site does not allow those. (I can send them to anyone interested)
Hi ive a Evoque and would like to know how I can buy one from you,im a maternity nurse this option will be really helpful
Sara,Ally 48 Ash Court Blackburn bb16jw. Regards Sara

·
Registered
16 Posts
I built a module last year for my wife's Audi Q5, and I built another today for my new Evoque.
Just push either the tailgate button on the remote, or the button in the dash, and it will close for you....

It is very easy to install if anybody is interested in having one made, just PM me.....
Hi yes please Sara Ally 48 Ash Court Blackburn BB1 6JW
I tried to post a couple of short video clips, but the site does not allow those. (I can send them to anyone interested)

·
Registered
2018 Range Rover Evoque Landmark
3 Posts
We just purchased a 2018. Can open rear hatch from remote or dash. How could this not be standard to be able to close the same way? It’s a pain to have to get out to close using the close button in tailgate. Interested to install if available and if it will work in the 2018. A must have in my books.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Hi had a module in tailgate works perfectly paid £90 for it..
Thanx for your assistance 👍

·
Registered
1 Posts

Looking for instructions on closing tailgate with key fob on my 2018 Evoque. Are you still helping with this? new member so I couldn't private message you.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts