Evoque Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea just wondering anyone has them on. The both have the same amount of drop of 1.2" just wondering which provides better ride quality.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bro. Hey can you give specs on wheel and tire combo. Planning to run 20x9 with 255/45/20 which is close to diameter of stock just shy of 3mm. I have ridden on a mk2 audi tt 2.0t so that how close the ride quality which is pretty good just not exige stiffness.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh just wondering if you are running adaptive suspension and how are the shocks/dampers holding out do you think they will blow out in the near future or is a upgrade needed soon. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh just wondering if the car computer thrown any codes due to the spring and lowness of the car. I know probably not just want to make sure since this is my wife car. Thnx

·
Registered
13 Posts
oeps...... i don't know, its the standard pure coupe eD4 (no adaptive)
i drive withe the standard 17"and 18" wheels

20"could be too much hardness.....i think

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So called eibach; spring rate 250lb/in front, 107lb/in rear.H&R called them they dont have it listed. Hey just wondering what color are the springs dont want the dealer to notice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
H&R lowering springs, etc... will be sold at Range Rover Evoque Accessorie from Pure Evoque, Parts and Accessories for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque any day now. I know they have more than one product and are adding them as fast as they can, so give them a call if you don't see what you're hoping to see 512.234.7873.
Visit H&R 12+ Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Type LV Raising Spring [hr28882-1] - $429.99 : Range Rover Evoque Accessorie from Pure Evoque, Parts and Accessories for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

1 - 15 of 15 Posts