Evoque Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm considering purchasing an Evoque. I've found a brand new 2012 model. Black Dynamic with Adaptive Dynamic suspension, black headliner, and climate control at a dealer. The list price is $55,245 but dealer is willing to sell it for $51,500 + the usual dealer fees. I believe that's basically their invoice price. Black isn't my first choice (i'd prefer gray w/ black roof) but I do like it. If I order one it will take 3 months and I will be sure to pay a good $3-4K more.

Any thoughts on the price? Pros & cons of buying a new 2012? And will the metallic black paint hold-up or am i going to regret buying a black car?

Thanks in advance for any input!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi that is a good price. There's only a few minor cosmetic changes from the 2012 to 2013 Evoque. I would compare the asking price to the current book value of a one year old Evoque, I believe those numbers are fairly close. I've owned my Santorini Black Metallic Evoque for 10 months and it looks practically brand new. I'm impressed with the quality of the paint job and if you are cautious about how the car gets washed you should be fine. IMO a clean black car looks sharp and the metallic flakes in Santorini or Barolo Black add an interesting hue to basic black.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're Kahn RS600s in 22" but to my surprise (and relief) they don't look too crazy big. I don't know if you can get them in black or not. I think they only offer the 22" in the gun metal grey. I'm pretty sure they sale the 20" in silver, grey, and black. They weren't cheap... the 20" can be had for considerably less money. Check out kahndesign.com for more details. I'm also going to order up some other items from them. I'll post up more details as things progress...

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts