Evoque Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The shop sent me some pics today as I had them install larger exhaust tips. I only wanted tips as this is one of my daily driver and don't want it too loud or else I would have gotten a catback exhaust. Also, I'm thinking of getting the Dynamic rear end, front bumper and side sills down the road and so I would need to get the square exhaust tips for the Dynamic.

I just wanted larger tips to fill out the exhaust cutout.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Hopefully it would look as good in person as in the pics....I won't be able to get the car back until late next week as I'm having some other stuff done plus new aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those look great! Where did you get them? Aftermarket?
I wonder if they'll stain/melt the trim any...

·
Registered
76 Posts
He said they were Magnaflow tips but the shop had to weld it on. I'll be waiting for ones that go over the existing tips. But I do like the cleaner look of it. so good job Lionhead

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks great, Lionhead!

The stock tips on the Pure/Prestige look so small on that fat Evoque butt that it reminds me of a classic VW Beetle.

Did you put on the red "Evoque?" I like it on the black body.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I still haven't gotten the car back as they are painting the front bull bar and rear diffusor. I should get it early next week.

I did added on the red Evoque emblem but then decided to debadge the back except for the "Range Rover" lettering and so the Evoque and Land Rover emblems are now removed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking great.
I was wondering if anyone knows if the rear end of a DYNAMIC can be put on the PURE, as the exhaust looks mean on the Dynamic.

Regards,
Luiz

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can.....in fact someone transformed his Prestige into a Dynamic with the rear bumper, side sills and front bumper.

Only thing is if you only get the Dynamic rear bumper, it won't go well with the rest of the car because the Dynamic rear bumper is painted. Therefore, it won't match the side sills on the Pure/Prestige which is the plastic flat black. You'll need to get the Dynamic side sills which is also painted and also the Dynamic front bumper to match the lower lines of the body panel of the dynamic kit.

Down the road I'm planning to get the Dynamic front and rear bumper and side sills with the square exhaust tips.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those Magnaflow tips look great!! Do you know what the part number is for them? After seeing your picture, I now want to do that!
Very nicely done.
Thanks
Bruce

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great stuff done by you guys, I am definitely getting thr magnaflow tips.

Please let us know the part number and also advise on how the installation went! welding, easy install, time spent, cost...
Thank you,
brazeagle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any news on the part number for the magnaflow tips!
I called in magnaflow and they are not aware of them, as they are still working on a project for the EVOQUE.

Please advise.
Tks,
brazeagle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey guys, NEWS on the EVOQUE TIPS! GREAT PRICE TOO! :cool:
For those interested in a REAL NICE EVOQUE TIPS, I have found the perfect match, nicer than the UNKONW posted magnaflow before.

Go to solo-performance.com, exhaust tips and choose this one (T027-02 is a 2 ¼ “ inlet with a beveled 4” round outlet. The overall length is 4 ½”. $53.20 each including shipping)

Good luck,
brazeagle :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Brazegle - quick question - have you put these on yet - any pics to share? Also how to they install - do you tap/bang them into place or do you have to weld these on?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts