Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across my first pictures of bull bars for the Evoque nose while browsing eBay on the UK and EU side of the pond. I see three different versions but they look like they're from the same place. I thought I saw someone mention a bull bar before, but I was assuming they meant the silver part of the standard front bumber that sort of looks like a bull bar. Maybe they were, but this is the real front end add-on and it looks a bit heavy.

I may live in Texas and in the land of city cowboys with bull bars and brush bars everywhere on trucks that have never left the pavement, but I don't see myself getting one of these....

SUV accessories for sale - M I S U T O N I D A - LAND ROVER Evoque 2012 >

Wow, I do like the front slash bar they sell - and more than the rear-end bar:
Slash Bar Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
Rear Protection Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A

·
Registered
326 Posts
I came across my first pictures of bull bars for the Evoque nose while browsing eBay on the UK and EU side of the pond. I see three different versions but they look like they're from the same place. I thought I saw someone mention a bull bar before, but I was assuming they meant the silver part of the standard front bumber that sort of looks like a bull bar. Maybe they were, but this is the real front end add-on and it looks a bit heavy.

I may live in Texas and in the land of city cowboys with bull bars and brush bars everywhere on trucks that have never left the pavement, but I don't see myself getting one of these....

SUV accessories for sale - M I S U T O N I D A - LAND ROVER Evoque 2012 >

Wow, I do like the front slash bar they sell - and more than the rear-end bar:
Slash Bar Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
Rear Protection Inox for LAND ROVER Evoque - M I S U T O N I D A
Nice looking stuff. Doubt I would use put it on, as I do not plan to do any difficult off roading with mine, however the bull bar does look good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts