Evoque Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted more up-to-date car reliability information that made the differences between cars clearer. So a few years ago I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now updates actual repair frequencies, not just dots, four times a year, to provide initial stats on new models sooner then track cars closely as they age.

We've been providing reliability stats for the LR2, LR3, and LR4. I'd love to do the same for the Evoque, just a matter of how soon enough owners get involved.

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they only report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, following the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the Evoque, for free. I'll share results for the Evoque in this thread after each update.
For the details, and to sign up to help out:

Car reliability research

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the late response. I never received the automatic notifications (spam filter?), and got so busy I stopped participating in forums for a few months.

So far nine owners have signed up. Not a bad start for a low-volume model, but we need 25 to include a model in the survey (which I'd certainly like to do).

·
Registered
518 Posts
Are any of you that signed up receiving relibility information yet? I ask because I participated a few years back with an LR2. It appeared as though my information submitted was all I saw. No offense Michael.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.