Evoque Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to add a larger subwoofer and amp in storage area of my evoque but don't want to change my oem stereo. The problem i am having is noone has a wiring diagram of the speaker wires. I need this to patch in an intergface for my apm to receive the stereo signal. Does anyone on here have any ideas about where i could obtain this wiring diagram. I have already called Scosche, the maker of the interface, and the Range Rover dealer to no avail. Someone please help.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can try the official land rover site here: topix.landrover.jlrext.com they have a section for wiring diagrams although I believe that section requires a subscription and I"m not sure how much that is. Alternatively you could get an amp with high level inputs that allow you to tap the factory speakers. For a remote wire you could use one of those add a fuse kits at the local auto parts store that allow you to add another fuse onto an existing one and you could tap that for tuning on/off the amp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Topix.landrover wouldn't let me in even after i signed up. I have the adapter to go from speaker wires to rca cables but the issue is I need to know what color are the speaker wires. Can't get the door panel completely off to get to the speakers so i was hoping to tie in where the wires inter the door. I can get to there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 300 watt version and i don't beleive it comes with a sub. if it did it would be under the front passenger seat corrice?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you post up your exact Evoque I should be able to get you the wiring diagram in a .pdf and send it to you.

PM me - is probably the best way to reach me.

Pat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info and the mystery is solved. On top of the subwoofer below the passenger seat there is a blue and a green wire going into the sub box. These two wires are nw sending signal to my new sub box. i tapped into these and ran it to a high power to RCA adapter. it sounds great. Thanks again for the heads up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the info and the mystery is solved. On top of the subwoofer below the passenger seat there is a blue and a green wire going into the sub box. These two wires are nw sending signal to my new sub box. i tapped into these and ran it to a high power to RCA adapter. it sounds great. Thanks again for the heads up.
Hi I now it’s an old thread but I’m doing the same as your self adding a sub an amp in the boot of my range which wires did you use for the plus and negative side for the speakers when you went into the sub under the seat? Is blue negative or positive?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts