Evoque Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to add a larger subwoofer and amp in storage area of my evoque but don't want to change my oem stereo. The problem i am having is noone has a wiring diagram of the speaker wires. I need this to patch in an intergface for my apm to receive the stereo signal. Does anyone on here have any ideas about where i could obtain this wiring diagram. I have already called Scosche, the maker of the interface, and the Range Rover dealer to no avail. Someone please help.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can try the official land rover site here: topix.landrover.jlrext.com they have a section for wiring diagrams although I believe that section requires a subscription and I"m not sure how much that is. Alternatively you could get an amp with high level inputs that allow you to tap the factory speakers. For a remote wire you could use one of those add a fuse kits at the local auto parts store that allow you to add another fuse onto an existing one and you could tap that for tuning on/off the amp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Topix.landrover wouldn't let me in even after i signed up. I have the adapter to go from speaker wires to rca cables but the issue is I need to know what color are the speaker wires. Can't get the door panel completely off to get to the speakers so i was hoping to tie in where the wires inter the door. I can get to there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 300 watt version and i don't beleive it comes with a sub. if it did it would be under the front passenger seat corrice?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you post up your exact Evoque I should be able to get you the wiring diagram in a .pdf and send it to you.

PM me - is probably the best way to reach me.

Pat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info and the mystery is solved. On top of the subwoofer below the passenger seat there is a blue and a green wire going into the sub box. These two wires are nw sending signal to my new sub box. i tapped into these and ran it to a high power to RCA adapter. it sounds great. Thanks again for the heads up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts