Evoque Forums banner

Evoque Surround Camera - Worth it or not?

• I have it and I'm glad I got it

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I have it and regret paying extra for it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have it but it looks awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have it and I'm glad I didn't get it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Specify in Comments)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Surround camera in the Evoque in use and I was disappointed. The screen is busy, kind of confusing to the mind and eyes and just overall felt a bit disappointed with it. For those of you who have it, or have seen it in use, what did you think? Good or bad? Worth it? If you have it now would you get it again or would you save the money instead?

I'll make a poll out of this.

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is standard on the 5-door Dynamic. I have it, and I for the most part only use the reverse camera. I like the reverse camera, it lets me know where to stop and still be able to open the rear, or lets me know how much closer I can get to the wall. I have not played much with the front cameras to know if they are worth it or not.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is standard on the 5-door Dynamic. I have it, and I for the most part only use the reverse camera. I like the reverse camera, it lets me know where to stop and still be able to open the rear, or lets me know how much closer I can get to the wall. I have not played much with the front cameras to know if they are worth it or not.
I agree. I only use reverse and nothing else.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's only good for showing off to friends, especially when it's too sunny to see the puddle lights from the mirrors. :p

I only use the reverse camera as well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like using it for parallel parking the proximity view anyway.
Also when parking downhill and you can't see what's in front of you.

But like everyone else it's the reverse camera that gets most of the love

1 - 5 of 5 Posts