Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leak in my wipe reservoir. Has anyone changed one out. It looks like its hidden behind wheelwell panel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
HI, yep I had one leaking tube of the windscreen reservoir too, some animal got under the hood and demolished some parts. Since for me it was only the tube I could just cut the tube and stick an adaptor in between. I removed the wheel and then all the screws of inner protection wheelwell cover. This way there was plenty of space to reach it. I 'd recommend you remove the wheel and inner panel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Aadje for info. When taking out the inner protection from wheelwell were you able to reuse the same fasteners or did you need to purchase new ones? I'm hoping I can patch the reservoir if cracked and not have to purchase a new one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Sorry for the late reply but the answer is yes you can reuse the same fasteners. When doing these kind of things its better not to do it when the car is very cold since the fasteners tend to break more easily but then again they are not that expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts