Evoque Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im planing on ordering 20x9.5" 5x108 +45 offset wheel set with 275/45/20 tires. before purchasing them wanna know will it be a perfect fit or the increase of 2" width would be a problem to the turning radius and will it grind with the inner plastic panels? anyone here using 275's with 20''s? need help.. :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
according to that 275 width wont be an issue, but i wanna make sure it wont make contact with the inner plastic guards when taking a full turn. cus oem wheels are 8x17", and what im upgrading is 9.5x20"... help please.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just got my pure plus with stock 19's and thinking of muscling up with the 20's and exact tires specs. love the 275's.....hoping you're satisfied with yours.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi, im planing on ordering 20x9.5" 5x108 +45 offset wheel set with 275/45/20 tires. before purchasing them wanna know will it be a perfect fit or the increase of 2" width would be a problem to the turning radius and will it grind with the inner plastic panels? anyone here using 275's with 20''s? need help.. :confused:
Hi..was wondering how your ride has been with the 275's. I have had them on for about 2weeks. in fact, our sizes are the same. I love the beefy look and the way it hugs the road but it is a bit bumpy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So just to clarify....

You have 20x9.5" wheels offset 45mm, with 275-45-20 tires and there is no rubbing at full lock?

I am looking at some different fitments an knowing this would go a long way in helping me.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts