Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an Evoque coupe owner this idea came to me from my four door Ford Pickup extended cab. The Evoque could be offered in this coupe variant (created in photoshop) which has easy to access rear seats but still retains the streamline look of the coupe. The rear door is rear hinged and has its release handle on its inside front panel, accessible when the front door is open. Like my F-150 when both front and rear doors swing open there is a complete open access space to the interior as there is no pillar between front and rear doors. The hard to get to rear seating has been detrimental to the coupe's sales. See photo below.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Toyota FJ Cruiser uses this concept. Makes for easy access to the rear seat. As a bonus they could probably get a working window into the short door.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Honda has an Urban SUV Concept with four doors but the rear door handles are hidden so it looks like a coupe. I think it will be a big seller if the Production version looks just like the Concept version.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow love the idea. The reason I got the coupe is the great looks and i am single with no kids. I think it is just not practical for a family. The coupe looks sooooo much more slick to me than the 5 door imho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts