Evoque Forums banner

Four Wheels, Eight Tires For Sale

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  CobraCommander 
#1 ·
Folks,
Please go to the below thread entitled "God I Hope This Works". I've traded my Evoque and have these wheels and eight tires for sale. All the specs. are in the thread. One set of four tires has about 10k miles on them, the second about 22k. Both sets still have considerable tread on each. I'm on the road and unable to supply exact data but will do so when I get home. Wheels have some dings in brushed lips. I get 75% off on Fed Ex two day shipping. That's the easy part. Packing them up may cost a few bucks. $1500. plus packing and shipping. Merry Christmas!

http://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/evoque-wheels-tires/441-god-i-hope-works.html

The thread and all data and pictures are on page two of "wheels and Tires".

#4 · (Edited)
More than anything boredom...I guess? I traded for an Audi S4. 333HP supercharged V6. Some claim it's more like 400HP. I think that is a distinct possibility. It is allegedly able to go 0 to 60 in 4.3 to 4.6 seconds, depending on who you believe. All wheel drive. It is a rocket ship. My Evoque had 37000 miles on it when I traded it. If I remember properly I put the after market wheels and tires on it when it had around 4-5k miles on it? Put new tires on it in Sept. just before a road trip NC-MT-NC. Kept the old ones simply because there still is a considerable amount of tread on them. They are far from worthless. Small, off subject discovery. The heated windshield in the Evoque impairs vision considerably more than I ever realized. So much so I went and got new glasses. Still eyeballs were not working properly, thought I was going blind. All of a sudden I can now see again perfectly. Small miracle? Merry Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.