Evoque Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toying with changing my wheels from the current 20 inches to 22. It sure looks better but It'll cost a bit and I am concerned that the ride quantity will be markedly different. Also, I am concerned that the wheels may not be as strong as the original ones. Any thoughts on this? I drive a dynamic.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Every inch you increase in wheel size you decrease in tire size so I'm sure there will be some difference in ride quality, also they will likely be heavier than the OEM's and tires will cost more in the long run. I guess it's all up to personal preference really. I'm personally ok with 20's I've never felt the need to go larger but then again this is my first crossover/SUV.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be uploading photos of my Evoque 5dr with 22" rims in 2 weeks.. Stay posted.. I'll give you a review on ride quality etc. and let you know the full details of what is on the car

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your comfort will be compromised but comfort is a function of tire, wheel and environment. (Use a summer specific wheel during winter and the rubber gets hard, etc.) How bad will it be? Too much of a subjective opinion.

·
Registered
518 Posts
20's!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts