Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have an brand new set (400 miles old) of 22" Evoque wheels and also tires new Toyo Proxes 265/35/22. These have no issues, no wobble and they are designed for this car. They sell for $2500 easy and also then $1000 for tires. The wheels are Marcellino and on the website they are $2900 a set. They are machined face and light grey painted pockets. They are perfect.

I want $2200 total. You pay the shipping I have a good discounted account and I can provide the shipping on your dime. I Have MANY references you can google my ID AZsmartbet or just Call Paul 602 715 5476.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I might want to put an offer on these in a month or two when I have more money.
For my 2012 Evoque with 19" wheels, would there be any other changes required for me to switch to these 22" wheels? Would it affect driving, cornering, speedometer accuracy, or anything?
Thanks. I'm also in Arizona, if I read your username correctly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I checked the website and it does indicate that the 20" Cheshire wheels are designed for the Evoque. But the 22" version does not list the Evoque in the "Fitment" tab. Did you talk to anyone at the manufacturer or at your local wheel shop that confirmed these are specifically designed for the Evoque, or do you mean that the wheels work fine on the Evoque even though the 22 inchers are not officially listed as a compatible model?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts