1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: >> FOR SALE << :rolleyes:
Pair ADAPTIVE XENON Headlights [FOR PARTS or REPAIR] Damaged

Hello Enthusiasts:
I had done a lot of research/pre-testing before I installed and final wiring of a new Pair of Xenon lights. In fact I had purchased a used pair of adaptive HID light assemblies to test on rather than possibly ruining my new pair. The testing was proven passed without harm to these "TEST" units. I am selling this used pair at a good price on this forum before I offer it on Ebay. The lights do NOT include ballasts and with no HID bulbs. The units are being sold "AS-IS" for parts ONLY as the housing on right side is cracked. These are adaptive HID pair with positioning motors in place [untested]. The DRL's are operational and the pics below are as illuminated. The projector lens on both look good. The Left housing is not damaged and appear good.I want to get $595.00usd + shipping for the PAIR. If not sold I will offer on auction at a higher price. The DRL's can be removed and installed in your Halogen Lights for that Original Equipment "SIGNATURE DRL LOOK". These are USA Spec Evoque OEM Adaptive Xenon Headlight Pair from a 2012 Prestige Model.

PM me for any questions you may have or a quote on shipping. I accept Paypal and can ship worldwide. These are FOB USA [California].

These are a good deal and if anyone has checked . . . hard to beat.

Again . . . PM me for any added info needed or ship quote.

3fz :D:cool::D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts