Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my Range Rover Evoque MY17, I discovered an odd display reading (to my surprised amusement) on the instrumentation panel gas fuel gauge display. While driving, I depressed the seat memory number (1) and noticed a “%” value overlaying the fuel level (graphic) bars. At near half tank — it displayed (when I pressed #1 on my seat memory console) 52% ! I do not recall any mention of this in the manual ? Chalk it up to another “odd” feature (secret button) on the RR Evoque 😉 ???

PS - Anybody have any safe suggestions / technique to open the trunk lid (boot) using the “foot” gesture accessory option (for those owners who have it)? It is still “hit and miss” for me when it comes to finding the darn motion sensor without the fear of burning or soiling my trousers near a hot exhaust pipe 😬

·
Registered
67 Posts
1. Fuel gauge % hack. cool. Thanks for the tip. my '16 does that as well. it displays the percent when vehicle is on accessory power- with engine not running as well.

2. that motion sensor is just finicky. Best thing to do... is to just push the damn button. I only try to use the foot sensor when my hands are really full, and as you say, it's hit or miss. sometimes I get lucky.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply (to validate my initial discovery / hack). Regarding #2 > yes -- push the darn button is the standard protocol instead of trying to imitate "Elaine" doing her dance on Seinfeld and people giving me strange looks. The Humanity ! (LOL) ��

1 - 3 of 3 Posts