Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 2013 pure plus. I am learning all the ins and outs of how stuff works on car. I have the keyless entry not passive keyless entry. I am having a problem with the global window closing. I can open the windows with holding the unlock button on the key fob but the windows will not close while holding the lock button on the key fob. I did read something that it is not available in the USA due to safety issues. Does it work with anyone else or is there something I am doing wrong?

·
Super Moderator
569 Posts
I am a new owner of a 2013 pure plus. I am learning all the ins and outs of how stuff works on car. I have the keyless entry not passive keyless entry. I am having a problem with the global window closing. I can open the windows with holding the unlock button on the key fob but the windows will not close while holding the lock button on the key fob. I did read something that it is not available in the USA due to safety issues. Does it work with anyone else or is there something I am doing wrong?
I have a MY2013 Pure Plus. I tried the Global Opening and it worked as described in the owner's manual. I had no success with Global Closing. I could not find anything in the owner's manual about
Global Closing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Color me surprised. I didn't even know I had global opening and I thought I'd gone through the manual looking for it at one point :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts